Wednesday, May 24, 2006

reflecting

Stephanie: Today i have been considering my life. I would love to be content with just parenting my boys and homeschooling happily in our little community.... But I feel there is so much more to me, to life, to being a responsible participant on this earth. I want to be involved in peaceful solutions for the earth. I want to toss around great ideas and see them fulfilled..... I want to move and renovate and grow gardens and help my neighbours with their pergola and go out for coffee..... and in all the little decisions i faced today I wondered whether it is better to be content and struggling, or to go with the flow but do it tough (if you undertand that ??!!).

Who knows... for now i will just reflect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already are so much more. You bring about peaceful solutions on a daily basis, you make decisions that take into account the impact they will have on the earth and you share milky teas with people who are inspired by your ideas. Not sure I understand the last few sentences.....is contented struggling something like beautiful sadness? I love the idea of living with duality in life and not having to intergrate things all logically. Debbie

Anonymous said...

Just wondering, Stephanie, have you read Eckhart Tolle's 'Power of Now'? If you haven't then you definitely should or his new book 'The New Earth'. That inner restlessness can be transformed!