Thursday, June 21, 2007

Eight Random Things About Me.

My sister sent me a tag - to encourage/force me to update my blog, and I figured if she could do it with a 22 day old baby then I should be able to find 10 mins to update mine.

Now... 8 random things about me??

1. When I go to sleep I place my hand on my husbands chest - he's alway so warm and soft.

2. Today was winter solstice in Australia and we had a little ceremony and each made a wish - and I wished for worms!! (Well actually I wished that my new worms in my new worm farm would go forth and multiply so I have lots of worm poop for my garden)

3. I am hopeless at math - while I am still counting in my head and carrying the one and so on, my 12 year old already has the answer.

4. I dont understand Aboriginal people, but I would like to.

5. I am part of one of the most amazing groups of women on the face of the earth, (of corse I am completely unbiased) that are doing some ground breaking work in the field of community change and societal peace building - they are my local natural parenting/homeschooling group.

6. I do the book keeping in our family

7. I am missing my favourite tv program to write this

8. I wish i had chosen different names for my children

3 comments:

Anne said...

I'm glad you clarified number 2. And thankyou for giving up your program for my silly little game...

Kathryn said...

What would you have called your boys?? Cheers kathryn

Stephanie said...

I would have named them something a little more exciting - Zacharia or Samson - LOL. Actually Im not sure but something more interesting.