Thursday, September 10, 2009

Unschooling focus

I have decided to add another blog to my repertoire separate my blogs so that those that want to follow my GAPS journey exclusively can do so and my family and friends can hear about what is going on in our homeschooling journey, without having to read about enema's etc!

That way I can also share non-gaps recipes with you all. Yesterday I made some delicious cookies for David's work, I couldnt eat them of course but they were some of my favourites pre-gaps and they smelled and looked so great I thought I should share the recipe - but that is for later.

So here is the link for the other blog if you are keen. http://healingwithgaps.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anne said...

I personally didn't have any problems with reading about your gastronomical adventures. But I can see why you'd want to separate the two.